Drake is reportedly worth $250 million, based on several web estimations. Nicki Minaj, however, appears to believe that Drake is secretly a billionaire.
In a new video shared on Instagram Stories a few days ago, Minaj asserts that her longtime friend and collaborator was a billionaire, albeit a secret one.
She said in her clip, “This is what happens when you got a rich — I’m sorry, a very rich, rich, rich, rich — Canadian friend… who is the only billionaire that I know that don’t want people to know he a billionaire.”
According to HotNewHipHop, Nicki followed suit and liked a tweet that read, “Shoutout to @Drake for being a billionaire too, even though you ain’t want no one to know [crying face emojis].”
Nicki’s assertions come after Drake previously mocked an article from Forbes claiming he earned $50 million in 2021. The piece listed Jay-Z as the artist who earned the most with $470 million, followed by Kanye West, who was reported to have earned $250 million, with Diddy coming third with $75 million.
See the full list of rappers and their earnings below.
1. Tech N9ne — $25 million
2. Doja Cat — $25 million
3. Birdman — $25 million
4. J. Cole — $27 million
5. Eminem — $28 million
6. DJ Khaled — $35 million
7. Travis Scott — $38 million
8. Wiz Khalifa — $35 million
9. Drake — $50 million
10. Diddy — $75 million
11. Kanye West — $250 million
12. JAY-Z — $470 million
- FRESH VIDEO: AYRA STARR – RUSH - September 27, 2022
- FRANK OCEAN FANS ARE CONVINCED A NEW ALBUM IS IMMINENT - September 27, 2022
- CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD RESPONDS TO RUMOURS REMY MA IS SET TO REPLACE ANGELA YEE ON ‘THE BREAKFAST CLUB’ - September 27, 2022